Thursday, April 16, 2009

Things are starting to cook in Victoria again!

Hi folks, I really hope you are all prospering in 2009! This post is less about stats, figures and projections and more about the collective attitude of the people I encounter on a day to day basis here in Victoria. I know that for the last 6 months or so we have all been bombarded with doom and gloom headlines about the financial sky falling. Whether we like it or not, it seems to have an affect on us all in one way or another. Some get down, depressed or frustrated. Others refuse to be brought down and simply get stronger. Whatever your case may be, I come bearing GREAT news! The Victoria Real Estate market appears to have made its way through the fog and into blue skies. While none of us have crystal balls, I see this as a great sign for the coming 3 quarters. I have personally seen my sales increase in the last month, but more importantly I have watched the collective mindset of the people in my world turn from negative to quite positive! People are once again embracing the present, and enjoying looking into the future rather than being stuck in the past and longing for things that once were. This sort of attitude doesn't just affect my bottom line as a real estate professional, but it also affects everyone these people encounter in a day. So whether you are in real estate, IT, or stem cell research I implore you to embrace this attitude, spread the good word and stay positive! It WILL make a difference as we tread though uncertain times.
Cheers,
Ian.

No comments:

Post a Comment